Saturday, February 21, 2009

How Do You Like Our New Digs?

Sometimes you just have to dust off the old stuff and rearrange it to see what you have. Yes, it's the same stuff on the walls still, but just wait! We haven't got around to rearranging the pictures yet, so cut us a break, moving into new digs aren't easy. You need to take your time, hire a decorator, ask a lot of "what do I do with this" questions. We're still at the take your time step, so paleezzze cut us a little slack (there's a lot of boxes to unpack!). In the meantime, how do you like the new wall color I choose? I did get that done! Plus, I'll be sending some new designs in soon (like in 24-48 hours), so you can see what I have been really working on. So don't sweat the small stuff guys, life is too short! See Ya!

No comments: